Peer Executive Groups (PEG) has released their rankings of the 2019 winners of the Top Gun Award in Scottsdale, AZ at their annual Meeting of the Minds conference. The Top Gun Award recognizes rental store operators that receive the Peer Executive Groups Pinnacle Award for Financial Excellence.
This award is given to the top 25% of stores, based on two ranked financial indicators that are calculated from financial statements submitted by rental store operators to Peer Executive Groups.
This is the second year that Peer Executive Groups has named the 15 companies that comprise the Top 25% for General Tool/Construction. For the second year in a row, Bottom Line Equipment has received this award — as well as being ranked #1 amongst all recipients. The winners, ranked in order, are:
- Bottom Line Equipment – Lafayette, LA**
- Vandalia Rentals – Vandalia, OH**
- Leppo Rents – Tallmadge, OH**
- Rabern Rentals – Amarillo, TX
- Cal-West Rentals – Petaluma, CA**
- Tates Rents – Boise, ID**
- Atlantic Lift Systems – Norfolk, VA**
- Tejas Equipment Rental & Sales – McAllen, TX**
- Chet's Rent All – Rochester Hills, MI**
- Rental Guys – Chico, CA**
- Mako Equipment – Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Badger Rental Services, Inc – Savannah, GA**
- Bullet Rentals – Klamath Falls, OR
- Goggin Rental – Kalamazoo, MI
- E. Rentals – Elmhurst, IL
- Aspen Rent All – Basalt, CO
- Rental Max – Wheaton, IL
**Indicates stores that have won two consecutive years
Peer Executive Groups currently administers peer groups in a variety of industries. In the rental industry, more than 170 companies participate in 19 peer groups.