Safety Mission Statement
Bottom line equipment, llc is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors, and visitors. The company recognizes that a successful Safety program is dependent on the support from all employees. beginning with senior management and throughout the entire company, bottom line equipment recognizes that working safe is critical not only to our business, but to the well-being of every employee and customer.
Bottom Line Safety program
Our safety team develops safety initiatives each year to continuously refine its safety processes and enhance its programs. Our current safety initiatives have helped our safety record to be one of the industry's best and include:
- Safety Incentive Program with friendly competitions among regional safety teams throughout the year.
- Performance Evaluations
- Mandatory Safety Meetings required monthly.
- Job Safety Analyses (JSA) are required to be completed prior to working on any task.
- Safety Audit Program - Enhanced formally documented program with a strategic safety approach.
- LOTO is completed for all sources of energy before work is started on any task.
- Vehicle Policy compliance enforced prior to operating any company or personal vehicle on company time.
- All PPE, including FRC uniforms are provided to all employees.
third party verification through the following companies:
- Veriforce: Integrated Compliance Solutions
- Avetta (formerly PICS Auditing)
- National Safety Council
If your company does not use one of the following verification parties above, we can comply to your company's needs.
safety course training with the following courses:
- Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan (DOT)
- Anti-Drug Plan (DOT)
- Blood Borne Pathogens Program
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Fire Prevention Program
- Forklift Operational and Safety Training
- Hazard Communication Program
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Incident Reporting and Investigation Program
- Lockout/Tagout Program (Hazardous Energy Control)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program
- Respiratory Protective Program
Bottom Line Equipment's monthly newsletter is distributed companywide to every employee. It covers:
- Safety Topics of the Month
- Safety Score Card
- Near Hits
- Paths Forward
- Lessons Learned
To report an incident, Please contact [email protected]